Sunday, May 13, 2012

you guessed it

I went to clinic last week and you guessed it, they kept me in. Its nothing major, just wanted to hit the infection with some ivs.

Question of the year, do I feel any better? Yes and no. I was starting to, but today my symptoms are coming back, which is a little irritating.

Even more in that my 3rd iv failed today and despite several attempts nobody can get it back in.

So at this point, I'm ready for home, there isn't much more to be done, but I am hoping for an alternative. I am going to ask about nebuliser antibiotics but i know they will say no. But at this point it sets the idea and the hope is there.

And this time tomorrow I will be curled up in my own bed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for you that you're out of there very soon :)

    ReplyDelete