Saturday, May 19, 2012

where

I have so much I want to write.
And yet I dont know where to start.
From, standing in the train station with that excited feeling, just waiting for a hug.
To holding back tears about where I stand, whilst at the same time, feeling a great sense of accomplishment.
To having a good time, yet holding things at arms length.
excitement for holidays, yet knowing its not going to happen.

Everything is conflicting and the only true thing that keeps ringing through it all is that I am so overwhelmingly grateful to so many people.
There are a lot of people who have gone way beyond the boundaries of their role, in order to help me.
So many people, that I would not be where I am without them.
When I think about the people who have fought for me, put themselves out to save me, bent rules and faced challenges to keep me going. I just cant thank them enough. Words could never be enough nor serve to convey what I feel towards them. I just wish I were able to tell them.
So this is me saying it now.
Thank you.
For all the unwritten things, even if they never read.
I am far more grateful than I could ever show.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm grateful that I found your blog, on my way to bed, about an hour ago . . . If I hadn't got the kids to deal with in the morning, I would sit up all night and read more of it.
    Your strength is amazing, I feel humbled . . . I also feel like "someone" is giving my arse a good kicking and saying "stop your moaning and count your sodding blessings!"
    I will be back to read more archives and keep up with your posts.
    Thanks, take care x

    ReplyDelete