Friday, March 23, 2012

junk

Today is my Dads bday.
He was off work and it was sunny, so we spent the day out.
Tonight, I am exhausted. But happy exhausted.
I walked and I moved and I managed it.
I could breathe.
The breathing is always a positive.
Still trouble with coughing and wounds and such, but breathing always makes it better.

My Hermy is getting so big now. He sat on the step to the garden all morning hoping to be allowed out in the sun. Maybe tomorrow Hermes.

So, my mind conflicts itself. I like tidy, I feel calmer in tidy. Yet, I find it impossible to stay or be creative when tidy and right now I have so many projects on the go that I am so far from tidy. I thought I would give you all a glimpse into the state of my bed currently. So if you have OCD, I would advise you to look away now ha.

Anatomy books and cut outs from paper flowers. My pro markers and colour charts. They are a pain to store, but oh how i want the full set of colours. Cards blanks, Bowl from supper (oops) and of course my laptop.
Headphones, colour sheets, meds, oh and I just finished my coke.
There is also a tray of paints under that pile.

Tomorrow, I think I need to spend some time cleaning up. Find my bed once again and then start again haha.
Thats the good thing about having a double bed all to yourself, you can dump your junk there.

No comments:

Post a Comment