Monday, March 05, 2012

balance

This past couple of weeks have been insane. I feel like a balarina with my tip toes poised on a needle point. I look for something to grab onto, to make firm of my standing but there is not anything there. I can't risk reaching for fear of losing my balance and i can't help but get mad that no one notices or thinks to add extra hand holds, to cushion the ground or watch my descent.

I look for excuses to give reason, oh she is busy, oh she Dosnt speak to me anymore, oh she has her own issues or she is going through menopause. But the hurt is still, the anxiety bubbling away.

I live with the belief that love is something that if you give it away, you end up having more. And yet this is not what I am finding out

This wasn't meant to be the purpose of this entry and so as the cause has changed, so is the purpose.

In short, I'm not ok, i feel like I live in a back to front world where those who barley know you are wrong to fight for you and those you would expect to be there have no real clue.

I shall leave you with a shiny narrow airway pic and proof that i am not making the. Gs up or exaggerating.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment