Thursday, February 16, 2012

Alice

Last night was valentines night.
I confess now, I did not go to bed alone.

Last night, I took alice to bed with me.


This is Alice

And this is how she was taped up.
Nasal specs, wrist band, stomach band and chest band, plus a finger pulse oximeter.

One of my docs ordered a sleep study, to find out what my breathing does of a night and how my sats are.
I must say, I slept like a log last night. Dont think I even moved ha.

Although it was a little odd setting up such equipment, it was good in the fact that I was able to do it at home, rather than in a hospital. It will be a while before I get any results.

In other news, after a lot of fussing about, I finally got to see my niece. So I have her here now, which is nice. However, I know that I need to break the news of my trach going back in to her. Mum mentioned that it would be going in at my last big surgery and she freaked out, asking why and such. So I dread telling her. Alas, it has to be done, I just have to stop being so chicken and get it over with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment