Monday, January 02, 2012

New year

For some reason I feel stuck on what to post. I know that it dosnt matter much in the long run but I don't know.

I'm not one to do the whole resolution thing. I say if you are going to do something why wait till the start of a new year.

I also don't feel much like doing a review of the year. It could have been a more tragic year, but that dosnt mean it was an easy year. Far from it in fact. It has been a tough year. Between a failed second surgery, the big C and family stress, there were times when I wondered if I would ever feel able to carry on.

But carry on I have. And I have grown from it. I have learnt so much this past year. That's not to say I would want to do that again but I do prefare the person I am now.

And now I hope for an easier year. A year of success and getting well.

And that begins now. I am on the train to London. Still on 2 sets of antibiotics and feeling a little rough. But here is to hoping it is 3rd time lucky. This will work this time. It has to. Soon I will be breathing free.

Although nerves are beginning to settle in now. Thoughts of pain and confussion plus annoyance.

It will be different this time too. On my own for a large bit. But I can do that.

So here is to the new year!
Let it be all I hoped it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment