Friday, July 08, 2011

bad day

Today has been a horrible day.
Probably one of the worst in a long time.

I woke, coughing my head off. I soon realised that not only did I still feel exhausted, but the top half of my body ached so much. My fears were confirmed when I looked at my phone and my sister had text, asking me to call her when I woke as she was worried about me, as I sounded rough all night.

So I spent the night coughing. And my youngest niece told me earlier that I was scaring her during the night, as I kept making gasping noises. Apparently, she kept checking on me to make sure I was still breathing, aww.

So yeh, looks like my luck with my throat has ended.

But, that has left me exhausted and more than a little annoyed/disappointed. Which has left me struggling to deal with everything else. My mum at home isnt well, so my dad is stressed and not sleeping. Which has left him grumpy and mum emotional. When those two emotions hit, it makes for a angry daddy. He shouted at my sister, for something stupid, which left her upset and set me on edge. Then I had to go home and then come back up here. Which once again, caused more stress. And well to cut a long story short, my who does not cry, couldnt stop for a while. Which my sister saw, and made her worse as well the strife now between her and my parents. The whole thing is fucked up. It would be so easy right now to just fall apart, but I have to keep it together. Now lets just hope London dont piss me off, else things may get dangerous.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment