Saturday, April 16, 2011

Adjusting

The tide is settling once more.
Perhaps my mind is adjusting, or maybe it's just with staying distracted and being exhausted, but I don't Feel as lost as I did last week.

I know the next couple of months are going are to be hard but we can get through them, we have to. There are going to be good days and bad days and I will just have to make the most of them.

My sister is moving house this weekend and we are all trying to help her, however I just wish I were able to do more than I am. I have been sorting cupboards this morning and I have a computer chair I'm wheels I use so I can sit whilst doing them. Though I can only do those at eye level as leaning my head cuts off my airway. It's going to be s tiring weekend but hopfully I can rest next week.

As for hospitals, there still being silly. They have not been in touch over my laser and I don't have the energy to chase it up. So instead I'm just going to leave it. Which is pretty hard as I truly gasp when walking. Mum wants me to think about investing In a scooter, I just don't think I could yet.

Oh and the docs have my latest cultures back and they still show infection, but they don't want to treat as it's not infected enough. I have no idea what that is about. Still getting twinge pains in my lungs but they only last about 10 mins so hopefully they will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment