Sunday, February 06, 2011

Shout shout let it all out

They gave you life, and in return you gave them hell
As cold as ice, I hope we live to tell the tale
I hope we live to tell the tale.

Spent the night in a friends last night. Got a bit drunk and watch some junk on tv. It was a nice break. I am still tryin to do the whole not defining my life thing, it's just hard sometimes. This friend I went to college and uni with. She now has her own place, has been qualified for 3+ years. 2 kids and her own house. It still leaves me thinking, what is the point, what is the purpose. I want to make a differnce. I want to matter. I want to make more of an impact than just my family.

I guess certain circles won't even look at me as I don't meet their definition of sick. But I dont fit with healthier people either.


I am looking back I don't think I ever really fitted in. Meh. Surgery tomorrow. Fun times.



Shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without
Come on, I'm talking to you, come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment