Wednesday, December 15, 2010

8 Years and a new addition

Well I made it to 8 years post transplant! YAY!
It has been a rollercoaster of time, but there have been plenty of fun times!

So today, it was off to Camden. One of my favorite places in the world, though I also hate it as there is so much I want to buy. I was restrained, but still spent so much money oops. We had lunch in Camden, sitting on motorcycles!! sitting by the cannel, though it was a little cold.




 Found more amazing hats (I think we are developing a thing for hats)


And then I visited this place! And came away with this..
Its kind of a freaky photo, in that it looks like it is on my thigh. Its not, its actually on my right wrist. And I love it! The green ribbon is for transplant and I went for the butterfly, to kinda symbolize, the whole new beginning thing like a caterpillar in a cocoon. I like it! Now to face my mummy >.< But I had to have it done today, with it being the anniversary and all. 

Then we learnt how santa can watch all the boys and girls. He is in a space suit!

Hamleys on Regent street had the cutest window display. Animated bears with a different scene in each window.

 Though we decided that this scene was Christmas dinner in our house. One bear sawing the leg off the chair, one hanging off the light and the ones at the back were rocking back and forth. Ah we need to go back to Hamleys when we are not so exhausted. Though I have a feeling we will be going back to Camden soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment