Sunday, July 25, 2010

Future List

Well, this is my 100th post!! (Are you all fed up of them yet?)
So I thought I would do something a little different.
I need some motivation! And I see a lot of people have big lists of things they want to do in there life. At the moment, everything kinda feels too much in the balance to make those sort of grand plans, I mean I do still have them, even if they do contain odd things like visit chernoble, but right now, I need something attainable. 

So instead of grand plans, here is a list of things I wish to attain in the next 6 months.


*Finsh 8 true blood (i'm on to book 3 right now)


*Start reading lord of the rings (Been meaning to do this one for the past 5ish years)

*Completely make one wearable item of clothing

*Have 3 picture frames on my wall of my nieces and nephews

*Have another special day out with the 3 sprogs

*Change my layout on blogger

*Enter a photo competetion

*Produce a photo book with holiday 2010

*Do some sort of charity/voluntary work

*Make a sock monkey

*Get photos & files off old laptop

*Create a one year blogging video

*Watch 10 films that I havnt seen off the IMDB top 250 films. (Think I have seen about 40ish at the minute)

*Have a boys night in with my nephew (Yes, I know I am not a boy, but I do all girly hair and make up stuff with the girls, but I have always been a tom boy at heart. A boys night in would involve pizza and video games. Sounds pretty fun to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment