Monday, July 26, 2010

busy busy busy

Ah, fun filled couple of weeks approaching. Its going to be tiring.

This week, I have an appointment tomorrow with my thoracic surgeon in my regular hospital, fun eh. Im a little nervous about this. Its not a major appointment and I get to peek at my x ray. But more so, Im wondering if I should mention the whole getting more breathless thing. I know it probably isnt much use as he wont do anything unless it gets really serious as he dosnt want to interfere with London, but it would still be nice to know if I am imagining it or not. But then, do I want to go through with the embarrassment if it turns out to be psychosomatic? Ugh, I dont know, I just need to last 2 weeks.

I also need to get early morning bloods done at some point this week too. Silly tac levels having to be done early, I dont do mornings.

And then I have a solicitors appointment. This is the more tiring one. The solicitors is in the Centre of town and to get in you have to walk up 2 flights of stairs. I struggled with these when my breathing was at its worst, so I have no idea how I will do it this time.

Then we have next week. Monday, I have the nurses out for a tube change. Tuesday I have ENT clinic, if the consultant is actually in this time. And Wednesday I have liver clinic. I usually cope with things that if I have to be up and out and about one day, the next day I keep it low key, but each appointment will mean getting ready, getting to the hospital in town, finding parking (The car park is like £2.50 an hour, which I really cant afford) navigating the hospital and waiting around for about 2 hours before being seen. And of course, mum dosnt like to make the journey all the way into town without making it worth it, so we end up going shopping too.

Ah well, need to start thinking about making sure I have everything in for London. Which reminds me, I need to go to audiology whilst I am at the hospital.

I am at the point now, where I am fed up worrying and thinking and planning for this surgery. I just want it to be here so I can get it over and done with now.

I dont know, there are a lot of things annoying me at the moment and I know my temper is getting the better of me. But this is not an entry to discuss that and to be honest, I dont know how much I can discuss about it.

Anyway, as its 2 am, and I have to be up early in the morning, perhaps I should go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment