Sunday, July 04, 2010

Aint no Moutain

I started this blog to record my highs and lows getting through everything that seems to be happening recently and getting back to full health.

But I really do think the highs and lows are somewhat bumpy. I never expected there to be so many.

I have had an amazing weekend this week and last week. But with it is always tinged with some sadness too. Its like I am fighting a battle but I have no idea who is winning. I try so hard to be positive, but then something comes steaming in and knocks me again.

I am mega irritable at the moment. Snapping at everyone and being generally horrible. Yet I am in a good place.

I'm not going to write much today. Tomorrow I am going to post about my weekends. And then I think I am going to do something a little different for this week. Here in the UK it is national transplant week, so I suppose I need to do something for that. But one of my issues has always been that I like information on things from people who have experienced them. So I am going to aim I think to write some informative pieces. Probably one on tracheal stenosis, tracheotomies and Liver transplants.

Perhaps its time to set an aim for my blog. I dont know if I will be able to keep it up though hehe. I might try and do one informative article a day, hmm perhaps throw in a mental health article to make it to 5, unless anyone has anything they wish to have my opinions on. (Not that I think many read here, but yeah) So anything you want covered or questions, feel free to yell at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment