Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Here.

I am still in the land of the living.
I shall update more in the next few days, however, my holiday was wonderful, I met some amazing people, saw lots of sights, spent lots of money and generally had lots of fun. Photos to follow.

There was a lot to do when I got back, with the extension being near enough finished and so I had to ban myself from touching the computer until today was out of the way. Wasnt as hard as I thought it would be, but then I have been super busy.

My body is still complaining a little and so it is taking a little longer to do things. Had to send off samples before I went away to find out if there were any bugs growing in my lungs. Turns out my old friend staph is still there. Think we are heading towards being collonised with that these days, however still getting a fair few symptoms. Had the GP phone me a few times while away and again on christmas eve. Had a small lung bleed whilst away, which isnt great so now stuck on a full 2 week course of antibiotics, oh how my stomach will love me, however, if it helps with the chest, then its all good. Must admit the doctor on the boat was rather cute. However, I was trying my best to avoid him and luckily, I didnt need to for the whole holiday.

Having a few issues with blogger to so been unable to read back much.

Today has been a long one full of mixed emotion, so again, not something I want to get into right now.

Hope you have all had a good christmas. My thoughts tonight are with those who are not with us and those who are in hospital or waiting on life changing calls not to mention anyone struggling. I know how hard today can be for so many. Keep up the good fight.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment