Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yay

Sorry for the lack of enteries, I have wanted to write, but the frustration of only having internet on my phone has kept me from it.

As you may have guessed, I am home yay, from probably one of the most frustrating hospital stays that i have had in a very long time. Alas none of that is good news, but I shall save that for my next entry as right now, I have my eyes closed as they are all crossed an such from pain meds.

I also have tons of blogs to catch up on, but not sure if Iwill be able to do that for a while, again its the meds, so appologise in advanced.

And on that note, bed time, as I have to be up bright and early for a hospital appointment. fun fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. I so glad to hear you're home and sounding a bit happier.
    Thinking of you often, I hope you feel well enough soon to get back to your plans of meeting new people and doing new things.
    Take care Kim, with love x

    ReplyDelete