Thursday, May 01, 2014

wonderful time to be alive

Im a bit of a geek for saying this (and I may have said it before) but it is such a wonderful time to be alive. The rate that technology advances and the things you can do with it, never cease to amaze me.

I am part of what may one day be called the last internet less generation. I grew up without it, learnt to survive and research and work using books and pens, the tradational way. And so, I am still highly appreciative of the internet and all that can be achieved by it.

For example, how easy it is to view and find information. Walking around the local town and wondering about a building or a place, that I have wondered for a long time, these days, I just get my phone out and within seconds I can find the all the information I could ever need on it.

I go to buy something but want to know if it works or if it is the right price, seconds late I know the answers. I feel that I have learnt so much over the last few years, simply by being curious and having access to the web.

So much revoloves around it. Friends, social, games, shopping. It amazes me how easy it is to access any information.

Ah, im being a nerd, but sometimes, that can be a good thing. The whole taking pleasure in the small things. The small things are what count. I love advancments, and science and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment