Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tomorrow

Frustrating.

This admission has been full of frustrations.
From infections, to nerve and eye damage. Swelling to blood clots and unbeliavable sickness. Extra tests, procedures and drains.
Misery and pain, yet faith and strength.

There are so many people routing for me right now.
I know I am no longer an ordinary patient, perhaps I never was.

Theatre tomorrow.
And I have a feeling, that the real hard work that I need to put in, will begin after that.
Rigrous treatments.
Horrible meds.
But it will be worth it.

Not that I havnt been trying, but tomorrow is the start of the rest of my life.

Tomorrow I go to theatre.
And from then, hopefully progress.

I want to do great things.
I am destined to do great things.
Now if my body will just cooperate with me, all would be good in the world.

Tomorrow, one way or the other I will have answers.
I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Good news needs to be on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment