Thursday, November 24, 2011

Candy Canes

After a long day, there is nothing better than relaxing with a hot chocolate and a candy cane. I do love this season yum. And if you have never dipped a candy cane in hot choc, you have to try it!




Today, I am aching, for no real reason. I have been out but not much more than normal. Yet I hurt.
More annoyingly, I think my brain is broken today.
I was doing some paper work on the competer, I was putting in some titles for each month and on several occasions, I actully put the months in the wrong order, I mean come on thats a junior school lesson. And even worse, I couldnt work out the years, they kept going wrong.
So tonight, I think an early night is called for.

Tomorrow we start chemo again. Bright and early at 9. So I have to be up at 7:30 to run my nebs and dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment