Saturday, September 04, 2010

Home!!

Yup, I am home!!
At last. (Only 4 weeks)
And completely tube free

And it has been a long day, though I have slept for much of it.

I have a fair bit that I want to write about. Like my adventure outside of hospital grounds and the 200+ mile journey home. About seeing friends and family and being able to talk about them. About realizing that I have lost a day some place that I didnt even notice and about how little I do actually remember. As well as a quick write up on my discharge advice, just for informative reasons of course and about the joy of not bringing any new extra equipment home with me.

But alas, I have just made it up the stairs and piled onto my own bed. A wave of sheer exhaustion has washed over me and I simply must sleep. I have a feeling the next couple of days are going to take a bit of adjusting to until my energy levels even out.

Oh but the joys of a lie in in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment